Information Technology Law
Information Technology encompasses a broad range of issues and potential matters.
Often, the first and most important step is to have a carefully drafted document setting out the precise terms of the agreement between the parties.
Peter Speakman & Co Pty Lawyers is able to draw agreements tailored to a wide variety of circumstances, maximising the protection of your rights and minimising your risks.
Examples of such agreements include:
- Hardware agreements
- Sales, installation and maintenance
- Software agreements
- Sales, installation
- Licences – such as clickwrap, shrink-wrap, open-source and development, support agreements
- Evaluation, beta testing, proof of concept
- Escrow agreements
- Systems integration
- System and software
- Enterprise resource planning
- Outsourcing agreements
- Software as a service/Cloud computing
- Call-centre agreements
- Facilities management
- Distributorship & Marketing agreements
- Value added re-marketing
We have a lawyer on staff who has completed a Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Systems) and is able to discuss the technical aspects of your matter in addition to providing you with relevant legal advice.
Our Practice Areas